Friday, May 6, 2011

Game day!

 I can't believe how quickly the days, weeks, months are flying by?!  Although, there are definitely moments when it seems like it's been forever since Nate said goodbye, I know the days are passing quickly thanks to our busy schedule and our wonderful friends that our helping keep it full.  We enjoyed another game day with our fellow full-time homeschool friends last friday.  Here are a few pics from our fun day.  :)
 Reciting Ps. 139:1,2  "Oh Lord you have searched me and known me.  You know my sitting down and rising  up.  You understand my thoughts afar off."
 Slaeter wasn't in the mood for "school" on friday and preferred some play time with the Leininger's dog.  :)  He's gonna need a puppy when we return to Virginia, no doubt about it! 
 Making paper mache Easter eggs.


 Music~


 Filling plastic eggs with beans to make Egg shakers~






1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed catching up on the blog this morning and seeing all the cute pics!
    love, ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete