Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Houston Trip (part 2)

 The primary reason we headed to Houston was to see my beautiful sister Sandy!  She is expecting her first baby and we are ecstatic that it is going to be a BOY! 
 One of the places we knew we wanted to go to while visiting Sandy in Houston was the Children's Museum.
 The museum was larger than I expected and the kids were eager to get inside. 
 This "thing" (because I can't remember then name) immediately caught the kids attention... I knew this place was going to be a hit.
 So, here we go...  it's late and once again, I'm blogging late at night.  I'm exhausted.  This going to be primarily a picture post. I may post more details later.  :)  Don't hold your breath.



 Check out my sweet ride.



 My little Einsteins  :)




 Good times.  Good times.  hahaaaa

 I thought it was cool how authentic the Mexico themed area was.  Even the market was legit! 


                       Reminds me of my Abuelita...

 Paleta anyone?  I savored every bite of my paleta.  I had been CRAVING one for the past year! 
 The museum had more areas than I captured on film (or I guess I should say, memory card).  Some the rooms mimicked countries, others were created to give the kids an opportunity to explore different careers.





 Of course, our local grocery store, H.E.B




 Anyone wanna head down stairs so we can surf? 
 Enough of this fake water...  ;)  The next day we enjoyed lounging at Matt and Sandy's pool at the apartment.

 And later, a delicious dinner at BJ's.  Courtesy of my dad! 

 Future Spurs Fan.  Maybe we can actually make it past the first round of the playoffs by the time this little guy is watching. :p

       Everything was delicious!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment