Friday, February 25, 2011

"Would you go with me? "

I can now check off the box beside the "attend Rodeo concert with my sisters" on my list of things to do in life.  FINALLY.  For some reason, I think I took it for granted and never took the time to purchase a ticket.  I kept telling myself, "Next year.  Next year I'll go..."    The past couple years have taught me that life will never slow down, you just have to MAKE time for the little things.  I'm so thankful my sisters said yes when I asked them if they would go with me. 

Hahaaa only in Texas


This isn't pretty, I know.  I stood in line foreeeeeeeever to purchase this freshly popped and sweetened kettle corn.  Once I held "my precious" in my arms, there was no stopping the continual shoving of handfuls into my mouth.  :)
God Bless Texas




 I never get bored with this...



This rider was amazing! 




 I have to admit, when we bought the tickets I was more excited about GNO than seeing Josh Turner perform.  I 'm not very familiar with most of his songs and had even made of his low voice to a few of my girlfriends.  However, I left the concert a Josh Turner fan.  First of all, I admire the fact that he didn't shy away from his faith at a secular concert.  Second, I thought it was cool that his wife is a part of the band.  Thirdly, his music is awesome!  Good ol' fashion country songs. :)  Love it!  My favorite is "Would you go with me?"  

 I may just cave in and go buy me a Josh Turner CD.  
 Would you go with me?  to see video

No comments:

Post a Comment