Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Burn it baby

I walked into the living room and this is what I saw...
When I asked, "What on earth are you all doing?"  "Exercising!"  was their enthusiastic reply.
Mya was leading the troops - typical.  Shouting out orders... "Jump!  123 Squat...  reach further..."   Thankfully, her younger siblings were okay with it and actually seemed to enjoy being bossed around. 
The squats part of their TBC (total body conditioning) workout. ;)  She has done this with me many times and I have to say, did a surprisingly good job on the cueing hahaaa.  Although Mya did her best to hold Slaeter's attention,  eventually he grew tired of the organized play and wanted some real action!  He began tackling the girls.  I love his smile in the picture above!  He was SO ready to pounce on his sisters and I am SO ready for his daddy to come home and rough-house with him!!  Man alive can he wear me out! I just don't have the energy to crash cars and tackle, wrestle, head butt... all day. But that is another topic that is worthy of it's own title/post... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment