Sunday, March 13, 2011

Say CHEESEball! It's a party!


Yes, another birthday party.  :)  I guess it's the latin in me?  ;)  Work hard, play hard is my motto.  As long as the school work gets done (Notice I did NOT say house work haaaaa), I am all for socializing and partying with our San Antonio peeps.  We've got lots of activities planned for this week - yay for spring break! Slaeter's 2nd cousin, Tucker, turned 6yrs old this weekend.   A birthday party, I'd say, is the perfect beginning to a fun week!   


Gotta love those bright red curly locks and adorable freckles!

Jen explaining the game, "Find Perry", to the kids. 

It's always a party when you are with the Conants.  :) 
 
And they're off...!


Audrey is the "more jungly one" (as the Sullivan boys would say) of our family.  She is pretty fearless and will climb anything her chubby little legs will allow.
Did someone say cake?  ;)
Grandpa Villa (Jen's dad) with Luke - I thought this was too sweet (no pun intended haaaaaa)!  
Mya is my social butterfly and if it's fun, you'll find her there, smack dab in the center.  I don't know where she gets it from? ;)
I can always count on Jen (one of the most crafty women I know), to give the traditional, same ol' same ol',  a creative twist.   This time it was the goody bag.  The kids enjoyed filling their own bag with treats of all sorts. 
Good times y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment