Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring!

 Spring...
                                                                  ~Mya and her friend Addison~
 Enjoying the warmer (notice I said warmER)  ;) weather!
 And so it begins...  :) 
 This past weekend my lil' sis and her man came to town!  :)  The kids loved having their auntie Sandy and tio Matt around!  Matt whipped up a delicious feast, enough to feed a small village, which I forced ;)  myself to consume.  It was a difficult job, but hey, someone had to do it.
 Sandy and I were able to squeeze in a little "sister-time" while they were here.  It wasn't long enough...  but I am very grateful for the our little excursion!  Love you Sandy!
 We arrived back at the house just in time for the feast!

                        Love these 2 and the little life growing inside my sister's belly SO much!! 
I am blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment